Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Tapioca, Freeze Dried Chicken, Natural Flavor, Freeze Dried Chicken Liver, Dried Tomato Pomace, Pumpkinseeds, Freeze Dried Chicken Heart, Montmorillonite Clay, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Salt, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Taurine, Dried Kelp, Salmon Oil, Blueberries, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Chicken for Cats
High animal-protein, grain-free, boosted nutrition with bites of freeze-dried raw meat, Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken is a better way to feed kibble. Unlock your cat’s potential to thrive and put more of the pure, real nutrition of raw into every bowl.
Complete + Balanced
Instinct Raw Boost Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Caloric Content (calculated) - Metabolizable Energy
- 4,327 kcal/kg
- 496 kcal/cup
- CRUDE PROTEIN (MIN) 41.0%
- CRUDE FAT (MIN) 22.0%
- CRUDE FIBER (MAX) 3.5%
- MOISTURE (MAX) 9.0%
- ZINC (MIN) 120 mg/kg
- SELENIUM (MIN) 0.6 mg/kg
- VITAMIN A (MIN) 18,000 IU/kg
- VITAMIN E (MIN) 120 IU/kg
- *ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) (MIN) 100 mg/kg
- *OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS (MIN) 0.5%
- *OMEGA 6 FATTY ACIDS (MIN) 3.5%
- *BACILLUS COAGULANS (MIN) 60,000,000 CFU/lb
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the cups per day by the number of feedings per day. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water. Along with dry food, we recommend feeding raw or wet food to help increase the amount of water in your pet’s diet.
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|WEIGHT OF CAT||5 lb||10 lb||15 lb|
|ADULT MAINTENANCE (cups per day*)||⅜||½||¾|
|WEIGHT LOSS (cups per day*)||¼||⅜||½|
- *Standard 8 oz dry measuring cup
- Extra feeding instructions: Kittens- Feed up to twice the adult amount per day. Pregnant/Nursing Females- Feed up to three times the adult amount per day.
- Transitioning to Instinct: Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.